Bill History Month Bill History Month

Masterful

See subject.

LL- DI Keyblade LL- DI Keyblade

Guh

I have never seen a movie with so much... Japan worship.

Constant use of Japanese characters, a bitmap traced keyblade from Kingdom hearts, a poor sprite edit, and more make for a terrible movie. The graphics were along the lines of what I did in my first few movies.

The animation was lackluster, the humour non-existant, and the rewatch value zero. And the Japanese fan-worship was annoying as hell.

Bad movie.

KirbyPhelpsPK responds:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Meet Pico Clock! Meet Pico Clock!

Ugh

As a clock, I find this movie to be a disgrace to all clocks everywhere.

Please, don't repeat this.

p-i-c-o-c-l-o-c-k responds:

I'll repeat it, just for you.

Fraser's Hat Fraser's Hat

Very nice

I rather enjoyed this movie. Unlike so many movies on Newgrounds, it is surreal without being disturbing or stupid. It manages to capture the goofy, happy surrealism you almost never see.

Your style is wonderful and your animation was smooth. You synched it with the music (And I happen to like Foster's, so bonus points there) perfectly.

Basically, you had a good concept with a great execution. Good job.

To Kill A Clock '05 To Kill A Clock '05

StrawberryClock is the King of the Portal

Not you. Get over your enormous ego and actually improve, instead of submitting 12 fps shit.

As for the flash, here's my breakdown:

Graphics: 1 - Shit. Your backgrounds were awful and the art is a violation of the Geneva Convention.

Style: 0 - Not funny, not cool, not even well animated. You killed CC members. Woop-de-fucking-do.

Sound: 0 - Songs were chosen seemingly at random; They had nothing to do with the movie at all.

Violence: 2 - You did do violence, but it was awful, so you only get a 2.

Interactivity: 1 - A menu screen. That's amazing.

Humor: 0 - Not funny.

Overall: 1 - I give you a one because the one decent part of this movie occured when Banana was chopped in half. That's it.

Overall, at least try to improve. I can think of a dozen clock movies by underrated artists submitted within the last month that are way better than this. You merely get frontpage because you spam up the portal.

Oh, and the DVD thing was the gayest and most horrifying thing I have read so far in 2005. God forbid you make a DVD.

End of review.

AntiClockClock responds:

LOL! You are by far the most jealous person on the face of the earth. Congratulations numb nuts. :) Oh and by the way, if you looked at the fun facts you'd see that the FPS is 16, not that it means jack shit anyway. WOW I AM IN THE CLOCK CREW AND I CAN MAKE 30 FPS FLASHING SCREENS! I EM TEH COOLEST! You make me happy.

Second Anniversary Second Anniversary

Awful

This isn't flash, it's a slideshow.

You'd be better putting these in powerpoint, lazy fucker. If you are going to insult Bush, you may as well do it with good flash instead of shitty flash.

ACC - Around The World ACC - Around The World

Ugh

Awful. Posting a video of dancing on NG is not cool, funny, or original, it is just crap. Newgrounds is for flash, not videos. And by posting this you are doing a Numa Numa tribute, whether you realize it or not. And you have said many a time that you hate Numa Numa.

On a side note, I know who you are in real life.

AntiClockClock responds:

Blah blah blah numa numa this numa numa that blah blah blah. I try to act like I know what I am talking about but I am just blabbing on with what the other 2 noobs who reviewed this said. I sure am cool. Blah blah blah. Oh and you know who I am in real life? Awesome. At least I know I am not trying to be a stranger/stalker like some people. :)

RUN TO THE HILLS! RUN TO THE HILLS!

aglllllllllllllgggggggggggffffffffffff

I'd like a side order of mancheese with this flash.

FUCK YOU OKAY JUST GET OFF ME

Good.

Okay.

Hi.

OBEY ORANGE.

You cannot kill StrawberryClock.

Gewd movei okays bie.

To Kill A Clock05 Trailer To Kill A Clock05 Trailer

Godawful Piece of Shit

Not funny, choppy animations, no doubt the actual movie will be swirling with the obnoxious drama you create with your accusations of envy and the bad reviews that are BOUND to come to it.

This trailer (If it was even that, I thought I was reading a lesson on repetetive sentences) is crappily done. You took SPRITES, and put them in a VECTOR based movie. Fucking ugly in every way.

Here's the breakdown:

Graphics: Poor graphics. I can shit out better graphics than you come up with. Sprites, vectoring, ugh. It's like a non-stop ride of puke enducing mayhem.

Style: You did it at a godawful 12 fps. No self-respecting flash-author should EVER do flash in 12 fps. Most would do in the twenties or thirties. You decide to do the default fps.

Sound: 10 for using such great music. At least you have a taste in music, if not talent in flash.

Violence: None. It was like watching a game of Yu-Gi-Oh! I SHALL DEFEAT YUO WIT MAI PURPLE FIST O FURY OLOLOLOLOL JAPANESE EMOTICON ^_^

Interactivity: No interactivity, thank the heavens.

Humor: Not funny, not cool, poorly done. If we want humor, we'd be better going off to that fucking hack illwillpress then to you. Even if he is a conivving, overrated, meglomaniacal jackass (Kind of like you) he has some kind of comedic timing (Unlike you), at least in relation to this and all your other flashes.

I gave you an overall of 2 because of the music. That is the ONLY reason.

I dare you to tell me I'm envious. I DARE YOU. Because I am in no way shape or form envious of this movie or anything of yours. They need to be eliminated from the planet Earth, preferably with a nuclear bomb.

So take your shit, take your drama, shove it up your ass, and go somewhere else. Newgrounds doesn't need shits like you spamming people to vote 5 on his crrappy submissions and vote 0 on good ones (Such as Fake Metal Feelings)

As the Clockcrew so kindly puts it:

TEH EDN.

PS: I'm Dragonmaw/AncientDragonClock. In case my obvious fucking name didn't reveal it to you. Stay out of clockcrew.net.

Metal Gear Music tribute Metal Gear Music tribute

Pretty Good

You need some work on your graphics, that's about all. The music was chosen well, and the progression through the movie was well thought out.

7/10